How to Start a United Way Campaign
LIVE UNITED means being part of positive community change. It takes everyone in the community working together to create a brighter future. Arrowhead United Way urges business leaders to commit their companies and organizations to supporting the annual United Way campaign. Corporate contributions and funds raised during your workplace campaign will local. Community volunteers will make sure your contributions are spent well on helping people emerge from crisis, achieve their potential and live independent lives.
Benefits to Your Organization
- You gain public recognition as a community leader and active corporate citizen.
- The campaign process brings employees together as they work toward a positive, common goal.
- Your managers are given a unique opportunity to sharpen their leadership skills by organizing and implementing your company’s internal fund-raising efforts.
3 Easy Steps
The Arrowhead United Way campaign staff will assist you from start to finish making your campaign as easy as 1-2-3!
- Select an employee to be the Campaign Coordinator.
- We will work with your Campaign Coordinator to schedule and implement an employee campaign presentation.
- A final meeting will be held with your Campaign Coordinator to finalize campaign results. That’s it!
For more information about starting a United Way campaign at your workplace, call Knea Hawley, Vice President of Resource Development, at (909) 884-9441 x224.