Education is the cornerstone of individual and community success. It is fundamental to the community’s economic prosperity because a well-educated workforce attracts the best jobs. Arrowhead United Way is working to improve access to education and promote academic success.
- Afterschool Programs; YMCA of the East Valley
- Creative Afterschool Programs for Success; YMCA of the East Valley
- Mom Project and Education and Resource Center; Bear Valley Community Healthcare District Foundation
- Operation School Bell; Assistance League of San Bernardino
- Project Learn; Mountain Communities Boys and Girls Club
- Scoutreach; Boy Scouts of America, California Inland Empire Council
Income enables families to provide themselves with basic needs. If a family is not producing enough income to cover expenses, the greater community is affected. Arrowhead United Way is working to bring financial stability by assisting with basic needs, legal help, job placement programs, and financial education.
- At-Risk Foster Youth Self-Sufficiency and Preparation; Child Advocates of San Bernardino County, A Court Appointed Special Advocates Organization
- Hospitality House: Food and Shelter Program; Salvation Army, San Bernardino Corps
- Legal Aid for Extended Families; Legal Aid Society of San Bernardino
- Legal Aid in Residential Law; Legal Aid Society of San Bernardino
- Maple House Women with Children Program; Social Science Services Inc. (Cedar House Rehabilitation Center)
- Nurse Assistant Training Program; American Red Cross, Inland Empire Chapter
- Urban Youth Conservation Corps; San Bernardino National Forest Association
- Veronica's Home of Mercy; Mary's Mercy Center, Inc.
Health is so vital that it impacts daily life. An individual’s health affects their earning potential and the community’s productivity. A health issue can be so severe that it may result in continuous financial decline and ruin. Arrowhead United Way is working to increase awareness about health risks, improve access to healthcare, and encourage healthy behavior.
- Access to Affordable Health Care; SAC Health System
- Charitable Care; Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice of Southern California
- Community Victim Counseling Program; San Bernardino Sexual Assault Services, Inc.
- Crestline Food Bank; Family Service Agency of San Bernardino
- Dental and Vision Care; Colton Children's Services Council
- Disaster Services; American Red Cross, Inland Empire Chapter
- Doctor Earl Crane Children's Dental Health Center; Assistance League of San Bernardino
- Emergency Assistance for Developmentally Disabled; Another Way through Inland Counties Regional Center, Inc.
- Family and Individual Counseling; Family Service Agency of San Bernardino
- Life Enrichment Programs; Highland District Council on Aging, Inc. (Highland Senior Center)
- Mary's Table; Mary's Mercy Center, Inc.
- Outreach Programs; Highland District Council on Aging, Inc. (Highland Senior Center)
- Take the Afternoon off; Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice of Southern California
- Youth Counseling Services; Rim Family Services, Inc.