Be a Pacesetter!
A Pacesetter is a company that conducts its United Way campaign in the summer before the official campaign kickoff in the fall. Pacesetters set the pace for area businesses and organizations—starting off the campaign with a bang and building momentum that continues to spread from campaign to campaign. United Way is constantly working to build upon its success. If your company is a mover and a shaker, Arrowhead United Way urges you to take advantage of this unique opportunity and be a Pacesetter!!
You Win; the Community Wins
Being a Pacesetter positions you and your company in a leadership role within the community and Arrowhead United Way’s annual campaign. The example you set from your successful campaign will raise the bar for others resulting in new dollars to create opportunities that improve the quality of life for people throughout our local community.
Being a Pacesetter:
- Connects your company or organization with other leading businesses that are working to build a strong and healthy community.
- Gives employees a chance to unite as a team and feel a sense of pride that they are working to make a difference in the community.
- Informs employees about available services and volunteer opportunities within the community.
- Earns your company or organization special recognition at Arrowhead United Way’s Annual Meeting & Community Awards Event.
- Showcases your company or organization as a leader in the community in Arrowhead United Way’s website, newsletter and other media opportunities.
- Defines your company or organization as an essential member of a team that raises over $2 million in resources for the local area!!
For more information about goals and criteria to becoming a Pacesetter for the next United Way campaign, please call Knea Hawley, Vice President of Resource Development, at (909) 884-9441 x224.